The integration of the BillPay payment methods is done by the 3MO support.
In the admin component of your shop:
- Under “Bestellablauf” → “Bestellvorgang” → “Zahlarten” activate the BillPay payment methods.
- Under “Konfiguration” → “Plugin-Einstellungen” → “BillPay” enter your merchant account credentials and select “Testmodus”.
The test orders should contain umlauts or other diacritics in the customer address and article name, at least 2 articles, a coupon and shipping costs. For the payment method invoice (B2B and/or B2C), please place 2 test orders.
(If your shop does not offer coupons or charge for shipping, then it is not necessary to include these.)
Check all the links in the BillPay payment methods to make sure they are functioning. In the screenshot below, the links are contained in a red border.
Activate the order in the admin component of the shop under:
„Bestellablauf“ → „Bestellvorgang“ → „BillPay-Forderung“.
- BillPay’s bank account information should automatically appear on the order confirmation. Please forward the order confirmation mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are making use of standard invoicing, BillPay´s bank account information will automatically appear in the invoice. Send a copy of the invoice to email@example.com.
- Modifying Third-party Invoices
- If you are using a third party invoice plug-in, please note that BillPay dynamically assigns a bank account for every order (more info).
- In order to limit the confusion for the end customer, please remove your own bank details from the invoice.
Please repeat the compliance test (starting at Step 3) for all contractually agreed upon BillPay payment methods und countries. Please inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org of your completion of our compliance tests. In your email, please provide us with the URL of your shop. We will independently test the inclusion of the terms and conditions, payment methods and logos. If everything checks out, we will send you the access credentials for our live system.